Looking For A Cutter....

Baking By sarah0418 Updated 4 Jun 2009 , 1:38pm by sarah0418

sarah0418 Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 3:20am
post #1 of 4

I am looking for a scalloped square cutter. I have a regular 4" square, but I would love a scalloped square. I don't know if I'm missing it, but I can't seem to find it on my usual cookie cutter sites. does anyone know where I can find one?

3 replies
Amifsud Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 3:27am
post #3 of 4

i got mine at countrykitchen sweetart or off the beaten path. it came in a set of 6 in a round tin.

sarah0418 Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 1:38pm
post #4 of 4

Thank you texasrose.
Amifsud, I didn't even think of looking in a set like that.. icon_redface.gif ...thanks for your help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%