Gold Luster Dust Spray

Decorating By deelovlie1 Updated 9 Jun 2009 , 2:50pm by ibmoser

deelovlie1 Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 8:16pm
post #1 of 6

icon_confused.gif This might be a dumb question and the wrong place to post it but where do I buy gold luster spray? (If thats even what you call it) would I be able to find it at a hobby lobby or joanns ...that is actually all I have out here in the boonies...thanks

5 replies
bashini Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 9:33pm
post #2 of 6

You can buy it from Global Sugarart. Here is the link,

And your question is not dumb!!!!!! icon_smile.gif

deelovlie1 Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 3:19am
post #3 of 6

Thank you for your response icon_smile.gif

deelovlie1 Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 3:23pm
post #4 of 6

Ok well, no way I can get it online right now icon_sad.gif I need it by friday this week, I should have moved my butt quicker! there any retail store I can get it from? If not would the gold dusting powder they sell at hobby lobby be safe to eat? please heeeelllp! icon_cry.gif

deelovlie1 Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 6:03am
post #5 of 6


ibmoser Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 2:50pm
post #6 of 6

I'm always planning too late to order, too. Wilton makes a product that will probably be the only hope, but I can't remember exactly what it is called. It comes in little screw-top tubes that are about 2" tall and about 1/2" in diameter. It comes in several colors along with gold and silver. You may be able to find it locally - we even have it here icon_rolleyes.gif . Not as good as luster dust, but it will give a sparkley, metallic pop.

Quote by @%username% on %date%