Where Do You Buy Your Cake Decorating Supplies?

Decorating By Shayron Updated 10 Jun 2009 , 4:11pm by katherinem

Shayron Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 3:15pm
post #1 of 7

I'm looking for affordable websites with the latest in cake making products. I buy my fondant from walmart currently and a few extras here and there from Michael's Crafts stores. But I know there are tons of places out there that I could buy some real goodies. I recently just bought luster dust, can't wait to play with that! I'm looking for an affordable air brush gun and pigments.

6 replies
pipe-dreams Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 6:09pm
post #2 of 7

I buy almost everything from fondantsource dot com. They are the cheapest on the web, and for me the quickest shipping. i am in the 2 day delivery zone. i ordered fondant wednesday morning, and it arrived friday at 2pm. Plus enter the code cakecentral and get 10% off your orders!

Depending on where you are, you might find another one to be better for shipping rates. I also like cakesbysam dot com, who is also here on CC.

Globalsugarart.com is another.

AmyGonzalez Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 3:43am
post #3 of 7

A website that I really like and use quite often is www.candylandcrafts.com I have ordered several items from them. The company packages the items really nice so that nothing gets damaged. I like when people take that extra time to ensure your getting what you paid for. Also, I love their masonite cake boards, I can't live without those! icon_lol.gif

Rylan Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 3:58am
post #4 of 7

I get my pans, fondant and some other things at cooksdream dot com

They also have 10% off.

chilz822 Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 3:13pm
post #5 of 7

www.countrykitchensa.com is another good one... fast shipping and great prices. I use them and fondantsource almost exclusively

dinie Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 3:35pm
post #6 of 7

one of the places that found and got some stuff from was www.cakedecoratingforless.com everything is discounted and it arrived fast. I just got some of the new gel colors of electric blue and some other ones and I love them.

dinie

katherinem Posted 10 Jun 2009 , 4:11pm
post #7 of 7

I also just came upon fondantsource when doing a search - i compared most of the stores on the internet as well as ebay for several hours to get the store with the lowest prices and this is definitely the one

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%