Need Idea For A Hootchie Barbie

Decorating By dogluvr Updated 4 Jun 2009 , 2:27am by sadsmile

dogluvr Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 1:03am
post #1 of 14

We call our office admin Office Barbie and Hootchie Barbie...all in fun. She is so cute...at our office party she was dancing with a boa and having fun. I'd like to make a sexy barbie with a boa.....all the barbies I've seen here are pretty barbies!!! Anyone have a Hootchie Barbie cake picture they can share......thanks

13 replies
blondeez Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 1:08am
post #2 of 14

Why dont you use a Bratz doll instead of a barbie and use hot pink and black accents.

justgale Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 12:43pm
post #3 of 14

Here is a doll cake that I did for a 21st birthday
http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1248510.html I just used markers for her makeup and fondant and RI for her top. I padded her bra a bit so she looked bigger then she was. I think she would be cute with a boa.

justgale Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 12:55pm
post #4 of 14

I also found this picture in the galleries. I know this isn't quite the look your going for but maybe it will get the ideas flowing. http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_45774.html

check this out too: http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-592060-.html

HTH
Sherri

crystalina1977 Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 6:47pm
post #5 of 14

i agree with blondeez...bratz are definitely the hootchie version of barbie

sadsmile Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 6:55pm
post #6 of 14

foget trying to make a dress cake and just make a cake and top it with a scantily clad Barbie on a stripper pole

crl Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 6:55pm
post #7 of 14

I guess great minds think alike. The first thing that I thought of when I saw the topic was the Bratz dolls.

__Jamie__ Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 7:28pm
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsmile

foget trying to make a dress cake and just make a cake and top it with a scantily clad Barbie on a stripper pole

Lol! I call Bratz dolls "little hooker training dolls" icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

sadsmile Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 7:36pm
post #9 of 14

I forbade them when they were a sensation. I thought man those are some slutty sexy come hither attitude wearing dolls and I don't want my kids trying to mimick those! They did come out with a line of slumber party kids last year or the year before that half of them didn't look so skanky but yeah they should have been called Slutz.

sadsmile Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 7:39pm
post #10 of 14

Hey Jamie you're not allowed to change your avatar w/o warning! i didn't recognize you!!! But I do like the new one..LOL

candynumber1 Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 7:40pm
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by __Jamie__

Quote:

Lol! I call Bratz dolls "little hooker training dolls" icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif , You guys are hilarious!

If you go with the stripper pole be sure to throw a few dollar bill on the floor.

__Jamie__ Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 7:41pm
post #12 of 14
Quote:

Hey Jamie you're not allowed to change your avatar w/o warning! i didn't recognize you!!! But I do like the new one..LOL

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

__Jamie__ Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 7:42pm
post #13 of 14

Hey! Good idea with the dollar bills! GP rolled thin, painted with color and luster dust...bam! Hee hee!

sadsmile Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 2:27am
post #14 of 14

Ok some weird things happenin on here tonight. I saw dogluvr posted a final comment and I came in her to see and half of the posts(you know which ones) missing..LOL and now it's all back minus dogluvrs last post. What is going on?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%