Need Ideas For Hootchie Barbie Cake

Decorating By dogluvr Updated 4 Jun 2009 , 1:27am by dogluvr

dogluvr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dogluvr Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 12:24am
post #1 of 7

We call our office admin Office Barbie and Hootchie Barbie...all in fun. She is so cute...at our office party she was dancing with a boa and having fun. I'd like to make a sexy barbie with a boa.....all the barbies I've seen here are pretty barbies!!! Anyone have a Hootchie Barbie cake picture they can share......thanks

6 replies
Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 12:32am
post #2 of 7

Nope but I'd imagine the barbie would look like as if it's going to meet ken dolls at the nearest club.

blondeez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blondeez Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 12:40am
post #3 of 7

Instead of using a barbie what if you used a brats doll and used lots of hot pink and black accents to the dress and bodice.

dogluvr Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 1:45am
post #4 of 7

I prefer to use a barbie since our gal is pretty and has long blonde hair...but the hot pink and black is a good idea

jennicita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennicita Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 6:25am
post #5 of 7

Not quite hootchie (I think) but a cancan Barbie (with one leg sticking up out of the cake) could be cute! Racy corset-type bodice, off-the-shoulder straps. A boa would fit with that, too!

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 3:01pm
post #6 of 7

LOL! Just the title of your post made me laugh. I had to come in here and read about it! Thanks for the fun!

dogluvr Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 1:27am
post #7 of 7

oh yeah....how cute would that be....one leg sticking out and definitely with a boa......last year for her birthday, we decorated her cubicle with all boas!!!!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%