Heads Up!...for A New Tutorial

Decorating By aine2 Updated 2 Jun 2009 , 7:58pm by tyty

aine2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aine2 Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 6:05pm
post #1 of 10

Just letting you know that my new Heads Up tutorial is available as of...10 minutes ago! icon_lol.gif I take you through each step in my usual manner, a blink by blink account of how to achieve the perfect face with a perfect mouth. thumbs_up.gif The tutorial is specifically for creating the face and features and shows how to determine between male, female, child and baby.

It's a bang up to date account of what I do and how I do it. Take a look and see if it's what you need right now! icon_wink.gif

http://www.extraicing.co.uk/#/online-tutorials/4530759830

I'll be teaching how to make a perfect face in person this year too in Austin, Texas in August. I'll have a few more tips to show in that class...I look forward to seeing those who will be there! thumbs_up.gif

9 replies
tiggerjo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggerjo Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 6:17pm
post #2 of 10

COOL......this lady has actually taken me from being a non-artistic person to someone that can actually do something now. I can't praise her enough!!

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 6:24pm
post #3 of 10

Bumping so others can see...your tutorials are always great!
Edna icon_smile.gif

klat7292 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
klat7292 Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 6:28pm
post #4 of 10

Bump!!

thumbs_up.gif

STRAWBERRY1390 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
STRAWBERRY1390 Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 6:29pm
post #5 of 10

Lorraine is great, completed her Victorian Lady live in london she is good. Im going to try the face tutorial. I have others and she is right she breaks them down easily enough (though i need practice icon_redface.gificon_lol.gif ) I don't think anyone who gets them will be dissappointed.

Happy caking,
Stacy icon_biggrin.gif

mbt4955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbt4955 Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 6:44pm
post #6 of 10

Lorraine, I'm registered for three of your August classes so far and I am very excited that you are coming! I'm still going back and forth about the other classes. I figure I'd better come to work and make a little bit of money! icon_biggrin.gif

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 7:32pm
post #7 of 10

Awesome!! Thank you so much! I love all of your stuff!

aine2 Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 7:48pm
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbt4955

Lorraine, I'm registered for three of your August classes so far and I am very excited that you are coming! I'm still going back and forth about the other classes. I figure I'd better come to work and make a little bit of money! icon_biggrin.gif

That's fabulous! It's not so far away now is it? The time is flying in. I am so looking forward to a return visit to Austin and I look forward to seeing you here.

Thank you everyone! thumbs_up.gif

aine2 Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 7:49pm
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbt4955

That's fabulous! It's not so far away now is it? The time is flying in. I am so looking forward to a return visit to Austin and I look forward to seeing you here.

Thank you everyone! thumbs_up.gif

tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 7:58pm
post #10 of 10

Cool, I'd love to learn to make these.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%