What Size Cake Pan

Decorating By diamondsmom Updated 2 Jun 2009 , 11:09am by diamondsmom

diamondsmom Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 4:23am
post #1 of 4

Anyone knows what size of cake pan these are? I am still an amateur to decorating and baking.

My cousin wants this cake for her daughters 2nd birthday so i'm trying to make a replica...

3 replies
yamber82 Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 4:37am
post #2 of 4

that's cute. honestly you can use whatever size you want depending on how many servings you need. it looks to me like a 9 and 6 maybe. i would say 8 and 6 but my 8 and 6 cakes dont have quite that much space on the edge. if it's a small party just use a 6 and 4 or larger use a 10 and 8 etc.

i love their cakes btw. they are all absolutely flawless it makes me so jealous, lol. i attempted one of theirs like a month ago and it was way harder than it looked, probably because i was still learning some things, but anyways, good luck!

__Jamie__ Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 4:52am
post #3 of 4

Probably a 6 on a 10". Looks to be about a 2" difference between tiers which equals 4" difference in pan size. The big balls of fondant sometimes hide a lot of the difference.

diamondsmom Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 11:09am
post #4 of 4

Thanks Much.. I'm gonna surely give it a try. their cakes are indeed flawless. I will post a pic when i'm finished... keeping my fingers crossed....

Quote by @%username% on %date%