Magic Line Cake Pans?

Decorating By lovelytee Updated 2 Jun 2009 , 2:41am by __Jamie__

lovelytee Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 12:37am
post #1 of 10

Hi everyone,

I am planning on making my baby sister's wedding cake next month (I have tears of joy). She wants a square three tier cake, and I know that magic line cake pans are a fav here on CC. Can someone please tell me where I can get a good deal on them because I am helping her pay for her wedding and funds are running low. TIA for all your help on this site, you ladies are by far the greatest (oh, the men on here too!) icon_lol.gif

9 replies
Rylan Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 12:42am
post #2 of 10

Try cooksdream.com

The owner is really nice and shipping is great (for me) since it is in the east coast.

missyd4e Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 12:42am
post #3 of 10

I use the bake strips, but am interested in the pans, so here is a bump!

janelwaters Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 12:44am
post #4 of 10

I got mine off of Ebay - I LOVE THEM!

Eisskween Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 12:50am
post #5 of 10

I just ordered several because of all the wonderful recommendations I've seen on CC. I purchased mine here and they seemed very reasonable, and the shipping is reasonable as well.

http://countrykitchensa.com/catalog/mini.aspx?T=1&ShopId=38&CatId=536&SubCatId=986

JP Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 12:51am
post #6 of 10

Congratulations on being Big Sister to the Bride! I shopped pretty hard for my pans and found ebay to the best deal.

Best of luck with your deal hunting and with the wedding!

lovelytee Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 1:29am
post #7 of 10

Thank you everyone! I am going to try all the suggestions. I will keep you posted on my search thumbs_up.gif i would rather spend the money on the best pans, than buy wilton's crappy pans (no offense wilton because you do have some good products, but square pans are just not your thing)

lovelytee Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 1:59am
post #8 of 10

Thank you everyone! I am going to try all the suggestions. I will keep you posted on my search thumbs_up.gif i would rather spend the money on the best pans, than buy wilton's crappy pans (no offense wilton because you do have some good products, but square pans are just not your thing)

lovelytee Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 2:00am
post #9 of 10

sorry for the double post, and JP thank you

__Jamie__ Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 2:41am
post #10 of 10

You will love them. I get them from cooks dream as well. Greatest square pans in the universe.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%