Questions Regarding Square Pans! Rounded Edges

Decorating By tmcakes Updated 1 Jun 2009 , 11:47pm by Rylan

tmcakes Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 9:27pm
post #1 of 3

Can anyone tell me if there is a such thing as square pans that have more of a contour edge like the round contour pans? If not how would I get the rounded edge on a square cake rather than the sharp edge? If that makes sense icon_confused.gif

2 replies
KoryAK Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 9:48pm
post #2 of 3

Just trim it off with scissors icon_smile.gif

Rylan Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 11:47pm
post #3 of 3

I'd just use a serrated knife to trim the edges.

Good luck.

Quote by @%username% on %date%