watch this video. omg.
Although to be fair, it looks like it was his cigarette that caught it on fire more than it was the cake.
I know they had to be shaken after that one! That was just enough flame to clear your sinuses, but not enough to stop the idiots from tryin' it again at cousin Bob's wedding!
Oh wow. that was scary.
Good lord! I guess no one read the caution label.
Wow, I have no response to this. Just love the 1980's wedding cloths. LOL
Oh my God. That couple was lucky it wasn't worse. Can you imagine if the bride's gown/veil had ignited.
One question..............Is it common to spray the bride and groom with silly string?
edit to fix spelling
OMG, I'm sorry but is it a common practice to light birthday candles on a wedding cake? LOL
I wouldn't say it was common but maybe they got married on his birthday or something.
That was scary.
Wow..That was really scary.Could you imagine!!! They could have suffered 3rd degree burns or something....
Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!! I would have had a heart attack!
Oh my! Silly string will be banned from birthday parties at my house!
That was scary. I wonder if he had any eyebrows left???
Wow now thats scary stuff and they sell this stuff here locally at dollar stores!
Does anyone remember the story on prime time news back in the 80's about a child that got 3rd degree burns all over their face because some idiot decided to spray them with silly string while they were blowing out their birthday cake? The parents were suing the company. I don't know what the outcome was of the case.