How To Books Or Just Cake Decorating Books In Gen.

Decorating By CTrammell2435 Updated 7 Jun 2009 , 8:32pm by Laurascakefactory

CTrammell2435 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CTrammell2435 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 1:17pm
post #1 of 10

Good Morning everyone! Does anyone have any cake decorating or how to books they are needing or wanting to get rid of? If so please let me know if you want to sell them or just get rid of them. Hope everyone has a great day! Cassie icon_biggrin.gif

9 replies
diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 4:19am
post #2 of 10

i don't know if you will find many who will want to sell their decorating books...those are like gold to a decorator. good luck! icon_wink.gif

i have over 30 books and can't think of parting with any of them. icon_smile.gif

blondeez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blondeez Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 4:26am
post #3 of 10

I have a ton of books and magazines. I could not even think about parting with any of them. I have girls at work that give me books also. My DH thinks I dont need them all but I always tell him its for research and does he want to be happy. LOL. BTW Cassie is my name also. Nice to meet you.

caseyhayes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caseyhayes Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 4:29am
post #4 of 10

I'm working on my collection and I study, study, study all the time!

wakeandbake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wakeandbake Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 4:36am
post #5 of 10

try looking on e-bay. there is always a ton of them listed. even old wilton year books. good luck!

dhccster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dhccster Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 6:29am
post #6 of 10

Look at Amazon as well. They have pretty good prices and free shipping on most items. Good luck!

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 5:05pm
post #7 of 10

I have a # of books I'm willing to sell. Anyone interested can e-mail me. My e-mail address is in my profile.

CTrammell2435 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CTrammell2435 Posted 6 Jun 2009 , 10:48pm
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeez

I have a ton of books and magazines. I could not even think about parting with any of them. I have girls at work that give me books also. My DH thinks I dont need them all but I always tell him its for research and does he want to be happy. LOL. BTW Cassie is my name also. Nice to meet you.

haha thats great! I dont know many people with the same name so Its pretty awsome when I meet one! icon_smile.gif

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 7 Jun 2009 , 8:23pm
post #9 of 10

You can always find great deal on Ebay. I used to use www.half.com, but the prices have just been going up like everything else lately. =o)

Laurascakefactory Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laurascakefactory Posted 7 Jun 2009 , 8:32pm
post #10 of 10

My suggestion would be to go to your local library first and see what books they have there. Flip through them before you go to the internet to buy. It has saved me tons of money. I saw several books that I thought I wanted just by looking at the cover and after checking them out at the library I decided they were not the ones I would want to own... did find so I wanted to buy and did a web search and got them from e-bay and half.com

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%