Searching For A Pregnant Lady Cookie Cutter

Baking By farnum22407 Updated 3 Jun 2009 , 12:20pm by cylstrial

farnum22407 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
farnum22407 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 12:35pm
post #1 of 7

There is a cookie cutter of a pregnant lady under an umbrella (or large floppy hat - depending on the finished cookie design).
Has anyone seen or know where I could buy this particular cookie cutter.
I have found a pregnant lady in trousers, but I haven't had any luck finding the one I mentioned.

6 replies
kimsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimsmom Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 6:12pm
post #2 of 7

I've never seen a cutter, but I have seen the design on paper plates etc.
Perhaps in a pinch if you still want to go with that design, you can use the lady in trousers and add an umbrella over the head area. You would have to cut into the umbrella with the top part of the head and put them together like a puzzle before you bake them. The indented area with cover with icing.
I made just the umbrella cookies in this design for my daughter's shower using just large and small circle cutters. I try to find the photo for you.
Sorry I can't be more help.

kimsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimsmom Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 6:25pm
post #3 of 7

Here is the photo. Is this the design you were looking for?
LL

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 1:34am
post #4 of 7

I've seen the cakes with the little pregnant woman here on CC, but I have no idea where to find the cookie cutter. I would love to know too!!

Karabear1125 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karabear1125 Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 3:18pm
post #5 of 7

I actually used the design off of the themed plate with the preggo woman and umbrella and cut it out (she was perfect size) and laminated it and carefully used it as a template , placed it on the cookie dough and cut around it..probably would be time consuming if you needed to do a lot of cookies though, but it worked. Just an idea!

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 12:20pm
post #7 of 7

That's awesome Honeydukes!! Thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%