Need Birthday Party Ideas

Decorating By lmpedersen Updated 2 Jun 2009 , 4:35am by lmpedersen

lmpedersen Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 12:51am
post #1 of 9

I'm doing a birthday party for my son who is turning 8. I need some ideas for things for the boys to do that are inexpensive. I hope to have them outside, but weather may change that. The cake is going to be a Pokeball.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

8 replies
m_luv Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 12:59am
post #2 of 9

birthday party ideas. com has really great ideas. i use them for my kids. they had lots of pokemon birthday ideas.

kokopuff Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 1:04am
post #3 of 9

familyfun.com has a lot of ideas for parties.It is a disney website.

lmpedersen Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 2:48am
post #4 of 9

Thank you!

Lisaa1996 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 2:56am
post #5 of 9

Treasure hunts are always a blast and are outside. Also Scavenger hunts to find a list of items outside. Or inside if the weather is bad. I did both for my daughter and her friends are already asking me to do it again next year, lol!

Lisaa1996 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 2:57am
post #6 of 9

You could hide Pokemon themed items too to tie it in with the theme?

lmpedersen Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 3:51am
post #7 of 9

That's a good idea! Thank you!

want2bcupcakequeen Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 3:56am
post #8 of 9

For one of my son's b-days I had several containers filled with things (gumballs, jelly beans, sunflower seeds, etc.). The kids guessed how many items were in the jar and the one that came closest to the number won the container. One year they also decorated t-shirts with fabric markers and puff paints. I wasn't sure how that would go over but it was very successful. There were boys that spent almost the entire time decorating their shirts. It was really cool to see them wearing them at school too.

lmpedersen Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 4:35am
post #9 of 9

Thank you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%