Invite For Convention Goers

Decorating By boween Updated 30 May 2009 , 8:17pm by KimAZ

boween Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
boween Posted 30 May 2009 , 10:38am
post #1 of 8

For everyone going to the convention this year. Iam about 3 hours from the convention right off interstate 57. Anyone traveling thru I would love to have you stop by the shop for a visit.

Iam hoping to get to go to the convention, but looks like I won't be able to get away.

Connie
Heavenly Delight Cakes

7 replies
JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 30 May 2009 , 10:44am
post #2 of 8

I won't be taking you up on your offer, but I just wanted to say how very nice it is of you to extend it to all of us CCers! thumbs_up.gif

dovelady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dovelady Posted 30 May 2009 , 12:49pm
post #3 of 8

What convention and where is it?

hails Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hails Posted 30 May 2009 , 12:57pm
post #4 of 8

Yes, where is it????
that is super cool of you to open your home for a visit.....are you sure you know
us whacky decorating fools.....lol

chassidyg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chassidyg Posted 30 May 2009 , 12:58pm
post #5 of 8

I'm not able to go, but it is really nice of you to invite everyone to stop by!

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 30 May 2009 , 3:18pm
post #6 of 8

That is so sweet of you! I am not going to be the driver on this trip - I will make sure she knows about it though! I am just soo excited to get to go to it!! (have been stashing money in a jar for months now to take with me!!) icon_biggrin.gif

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 30 May 2009 , 5:25pm
post #7 of 8

The convention is in St. Charles, IL at the Peasant Run Resort. For more information about ICES, the group that is behind it, go to ICES.org. For more information about the convention go to ICES09.org.

Boween, this is super nice of you to do. I'm riding up from Texas, but I don't have any control of which way we are going or any stops we make.

KimAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KimAZ Posted 30 May 2009 , 8:17pm
post #8 of 8

You're alive!!! We haven't seen you post for so long Connie! I for one totally miss all your cakes and your helpful posts. I'm assuming you must be super busy but I sure do miss you around here.

I hope you can post some of your cakes again soon!

KimAZ

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%