How To Annoy Me In 10 Easy Steps...

Business By crazycaker Updated 1 Jun 2009 , 7:20pm by Carolynlovescake

maryak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryak Posted 30 May 2009 , 12:20pm
post #31 of 37

Wait I'm confused. Her daughter makes a tonne of money, she buys some plastic cutlery, and now she's blown her budget!! Doesn't sound like much to me. I understand that she's buying it for her daughter but it's just such a silly comment to make when you yourself can't afford the cake!!

maryak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryak Posted 30 May 2009 , 12:20pm
post #32 of 37

Wait I'm confused. Her daughter makes a tonne of money, she buys some plastic cutlery, and now she's blown her budget!! Doesn't sound like much to me.

I understand that she's buying it for her daughter but it's just such a silly comment to make when you yourself are complaining about cake prices!!

Eisskween Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eisskween Posted 30 May 2009 , 12:30pm
post #33 of 37

Oh you poor dear! Sending you a hug. I cannot stand ignorant people myself.

Hope you have a better day today and remember, they aren't all like that.

Karen icon_biggrin.gif

Eisskween Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eisskween Posted 30 May 2009 , 12:32pm
post #34 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Rose

LOL...#10

The proper response to #10 would be, "Oh, working with my hands is lovely...it's dealing with b!tches like you that brings me down."

ROFL! Texas Rose, you are my new hero! You think along the same lines I do. icon_wink.gif

crazycaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazycaker Posted 30 May 2009 , 5:25pm
post #35 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by maryak

Wait I'm confused. Her daughter makes a tonne of money, she buys some plastic cutlery, and now she's blown her budget!! Doesn't sound like much to me.

Yes, she mentioned that she had to get her internet order for the favors in "really early" because of the shipping times.

It seems sometimes being a "real person" behind the counter means that we are supposed to lower our prices when asked. I guess she'd never dream about asking for a lower price from "the internet." icon_confused.gif

Ah well, live and learn.

mellee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellee Posted 30 May 2009 , 11:59pm
post #36 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyanne25

I'd much rather be working with my hands than speaking out of my a**.

Well spoken, Cheyanne25. icon_biggrin.gif

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 7:20pm
post #37 of 37

So I guess that fancy degree allows her to work with what her feet? icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%