How To Blur Parts Of A Picture?

Lounge By kakeladi Updated 30 May 2009 , 5:46pm by kakeladi

kakeladi Posted 29 May 2009 , 7:39pm
post #1 of 6

I'd like to post a pic in my photo gallery but have to blur the faces. Can anyone tell how to do that? Would appreciate all the help I can geticon_smile.gif

5 replies
Sunflower08 Posted 29 May 2009 , 7:56pm
post #2 of 6

Try opening the image in paint or something and spray painting the faces .. Hope this works..

Texas_Rose Posted 29 May 2009 , 8:01pm
post #3 of 6

I'll do it for you if you'd like. If you want me to, email it to [email protected]

kakeladi Posted 29 May 2009 , 9:07pm
post #4 of 6

Texas_rose; thanks sooooo much for the offer. Look for my e-mail.

Doug Posted 29 May 2009 , 9:39pm
post #5 of 6

I use the FREE program --> PhotoFiltre

below is a sample of the effects of 3 tools -- I've done both the face and the modesty panel in the dress.

Reading Left to Right:
1) Ms. Susan Boyle as she is (and does she ever sing like an angel!)

2) The water drop blur tool

3) The paint tool (which can use any color from the original photo via the color pickup tool) --oops added a little dandruff too!

4) the finger tool (aka smear tool)

FYI - PhotoFiltre is how I clean up all the templates I do before posting them. Also, it makes it very easy to resize a photo.

kakeladi Posted 30 May 2009 , 5:46pm
post #6 of 6

Thanks Doug. I'm sure sometime in the future I'll want to do other pix and this should help.

Quote by @%username% on %date%