Need Sps Plates (Louisville Area)...help Please!!!

Decorating By Laura102777 Updated 29 May 2009 , 11:04am by Laura102777

Laura102777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laura102777 Posted 28 May 2009 , 11:46pm
post #1 of 8

I need a 6" round and a 6" square plate for SPS system. I placed an order over a week ago from Oasis, but they haven't shipped and aren't answering my emails asking for order status. It's Thursday night, I'm working on 2 wedding cakes for Saturday, and I'm 2 plates short of what I need.

Does anybody know where I could buy these in Louisville/E-town? Or does anyone in those areas have these that I could buy from you tomorrow morning? I'll be in Louisville tomorrow morning for a doctor's appointment and could meet someone somewhere if they could help me out.

7 replies
txnonnie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
txnonnie Posted 28 May 2009 , 11:52pm
post #2 of 8

Try sugarcraft.com and see if they have what you need. www.sugarcraft.com

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 29 May 2009 , 12:49am
post #3 of 8

Isn't Leah, the 'SPS Queen' icon_smile.gif from Louisville?

Lady_Phoenix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lady_Phoenix Posted 29 May 2009 , 12:53am
post #4 of 8

Leahs is indeed in Louisville. If she can't help you, check with the Cake Ladies Dream shoppe in New Albany 1223 State St
New Albany, IN 47150 (812) 948-0326 So far they have had anything I ever dreamed of needing.

auntmamie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntmamie Posted 29 May 2009 , 12:54am
post #5 of 8

Yes, Leahs is from Louisville.

tarheelgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tarheelgirl Posted 29 May 2009 , 1:02am
post #6 of 8

I was in the same situation! I ordered plates from Oasis for last weekends wedding orders. It took 2 1/2 weeks for my order to get here!! They would not answer my emails either. Luckily I found someone in my area who had what I was looking for. Hope you find what you need.

Mom23Angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mom23Angels Posted 29 May 2009 , 1:02am
post #7 of 8

I wish I was in Louisville so I could help. I feel your pain.

I ordered from Oasis also, 2 1/2 weeks before I needed my plates. I called a week before my cake was due, and they said they'd ship the next day and I would have the plates in time. I didn't get warm fuzzies, so even though they told me I'd have the plates, I ordered another set from Global Sugar Art with rush delivery ('just in case"). My GSA plates arrived in a few days. I got the package from Oasis today (almost a week after the cake was delivered). I haven't opened it yet, but it looks like they made a box out of old pieces of corrugated, and I bet some of the plates are broken. I was not impressed and will not order from them again.

Good luck!

Laura102777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laura102777 Posted 29 May 2009 , 11:04am
post #8 of 8

Thanks everybody! I appreciate your help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%