Anyone Know Where To Get Guittard Cocoa Powder (Dutch)?

Business By CakeDiva73 Updated 28 May 2009 , 5:03am by CakeDiva73

CakeDiva73 Posted 28 May 2009 , 2:52am
post #1 of 4

I order from the local cake decorating store for $3.95 + tax for each 8 oz. tub and go thru it like water so I was thinking about buying in bulk online but despite my many google attempts, I cannot find it!!

Does anyone else order this stuff? It's an extremely rich and dark dutch processed cocoa powder (the color of finely crushed Oreos) and has a 'Medium Fat' content.

Thanks in advance and I swear, I checked repeatedly online to try and find it myself. icon_smile.gif

** I use this to add to my chocolate (Dr'd) cake recipe - at least 1/3 c. per so I use alot - thx

3 replies
CakeDiva73 Posted 28 May 2009 , 4:32am
post #2 of 4

Well I thought this would be easy to locate but apparently not!! icon_smile.gif I think I will call the local store and ask if they can give me a discount if I purchase in bulk but I doubt it.....they tend to be a bit cut-throat, lol.......

Texas_Rose Posted 28 May 2009 , 4:57am
post #3 of 4

What about this: It says they've got free shipping for orders over $100 too.

I bought a lot of Guittard Cocoa Rouge on clearance at Sun Harvest for a dollar a can, but that was just a lucky find and I've been rationing it out. My poor family doesn't get brownies anymore icon_biggrin.gif

CakeDiva73 Posted 28 May 2009 , 5:03am
post #4 of 4

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! icon_smile.gif I will check it out!

Quote by @%username% on %date%