Final Class Of Course 1... What A Disaster The Night Was..

Decorating By mindy1204 Updated 29 May 2009 , 1:38am by jensenscakes

mindy1204 Posted 27 May 2009 , 2:08am
post #1 of 3

Tonight was class 4 of course 1. OMG what a night. It started when I got off work and realized that I did not have my tool box for class. Called hubby and he raced it up to where I stopped to get dinner. Got to Michaels, jumped out of the car and raced to the other side to get my things. OOOPS realized I had thrown the keys in my purse in the car and locked the doors. Hubby was close by so he came, bought some wire from Michaels and broke into my car. After class I was taking the cake in its carrier to the car and it slipped tipping sideways, dumping all the BC roses I worked so hard on. Icing cracked too. Got home pulled all the roses off and re-did them all. Cake is under my photos and considering the terrible evening I had I am proud of it.

2 replies
umgrzfn Posted 27 May 2009 , 2:15am
post #2 of 3

So sorry to hear that! But hey, you kept your chin up and redid the roses so Kudos to you! I kinda had one of those nights. Lets just say I finally called it a day when I slammed my 4 y/o's fingers in the door. Not just so she could pull them out, but they were in there far enough that I had to open the door back up to get them out!! Tomorrow's a better day! Hopefully! jk! icon_cool.gif

jensenscakes Posted 29 May 2009 , 1:38am
post #3 of 3

Oh no! I've had days like that I'm glad you stuck with it. Hopefully you'll have a better time with the next cake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%