Calling All Dfw Cakers

Decorating By Lisa540 Updated 26 May 2009 , 9:01pm by Lisa540

Lisa540 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa540 Posted 26 May 2009 , 5:50pm
post #1 of 3

I hope that this is OK to post. I apologize in advance if it's not! =)

I posted on here last month or so about working with a wonderful charity that throws birthday parties for kids that their parents are unable to provide for them. I offered to donate cakes for them and have had 2 wonderful months of birthday parties with them. They have now asked me to become a bit more involved with the organization and one of my duties is to organize all cakes for the parties.

So here is my deal. Most of these kids have never even had a birthday party. They have cried when they saw their cakes. A beautiful cake that is just for them. It has been so much more rewarding than I ever thought it would be. I want them to have the kind of cakes that you guys know what I mean. I need to see if there are any of you guys in the DFW area that would be willing to help out once a month. Please let me know if any of you guys would be interested. Thank you thank you!! icon_smile.gif

2 replies
cakes22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes22 Posted 26 May 2009 , 6:10pm
post #2 of 3

Ohhhh, I wish I lived there, I would be willing to help you out.

Congratulations on being successful within the organization and for making a difference in the kids lives.

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Lisa540 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa540 Posted 26 May 2009 , 9:01pm
post #3 of 3

Anybody??? I have to get 11 cakes for June 14.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%