Jackie's Wedding Day Is Soon!!!

Decorating By KathysCC Updated 27 May 2009 , 3:21pm by KathysCC

KathysCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Posted 26 May 2009 , 4:09pm
post #1 of 5

And I don't see many gumpaste pieces in the Wedding Project Gallery.

http://www.cakecentral.com/mod.....ry&aid=180

I believe she wanted them by June 1st, so there is still time to make some pieces and get them shipped.

Let's try to keep this thread busy so everyone will be reminded and everyone who wanted to make pieces will get them done this week. Here is the link to the Project Information.
http://cakecentral.com/cc-wedding-cake.php

Congratulations Jackie and Heath!

4 replies
tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 26 May 2009 , 8:25pm
post #2 of 5

I thought I read several people bought the kit to make the pieces but not seeing much in the gallery icon_sad.gif

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 27 May 2009 , 12:54am
post #3 of 5

This will be so exciting! I hope they post some wedding pictures!

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 27 May 2009 , 1:33am
post #4 of 5

Speaking for myself, I am the worst procrastinator. But I do work best under pressure! LOL

I plan on shipping it overnight , probably Thursday at which time I will post

KathysCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Posted 27 May 2009 , 3:21pm
post #5 of 5

I was hoping that was the reason that I had not seen many pictures yet. Maybe there are many procrastinators like you. icon_lol.gif

I can't wait to see your pictures. I shipped mine yesterday. I have a word of advice. I thought about it after I shipped mine. I did not put a barrier between the pieces and the plastic bubbles, duh me. I should have put a paper towel or waxed paper. I'm afraid that temperature changes in transit might make the gumpaste stick to the plastic.

Oh I hope they make it there okay. If not, don't they say that every cake has a back...that's where my pieces can go. icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%