Critique Sub-Group

Decorating By SaraClassic Updated 26 May 2009 , 10:39pm by practiceandpatience

SaraClassic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SaraClassic Posted 25 May 2009 , 9:02pm
post #1 of 5

Ok, so here is a follow up posted topic that spun from my original post question. My "Wheres the Honesty? " post was answered and I found out that the group I was looking for is the Critique Sub-Group.
This group will critique your photos and give you honest and helpful feedback. ( not for the weak, lol ) I love the wonderful comments I get here but sometimes I know I need some helpful advise, and this is a great place to get it!
Sooooo to you eliete few that are in this group, where is the sign up sheet. I am a Gallery Support Member ( and you have to be one first I know ) so where is the gallery sign up for CSG?
Let's get some critiquing done thumbs_up.gif
THANKS!

4 replies
SaraClassic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SaraClassic Posted 25 May 2009 , 9:52pm
post #2 of 5

come on fess up

shelly-101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelly-101 Posted 25 May 2009 , 9:57pm
post #3 of 5

i want to be in it too, it would be great knowing the things i need to improve on.

shelly

brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 26 May 2009 , 9:34pm
post #4 of 5

you have to is go to the GSM forum, and find the most recent CSM thread, and post a link to the pictures you want comments on.
xx

practiceandpatience Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
practiceandpatience Posted 26 May 2009 , 10:39pm
post #5 of 5

Yup, it's very easy to join,
go to forums
then to gallery supporters
then click on the Critique Sub members group ***New thread as of March 30, 2009***. Please read at the very least the 1st page as it gives the guidelines to being a member. Then go to the last page, post that you would like to join our group, and include a link to 3 cakes you would like us to critique. We like to remind everyone, This group in not only to receive critiques, but also part of the responsiblity is to give critiques too!
Let me know if you have any other questions!! hope to see you in the group!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%