Canadians..

Decorating By ski Updated 25 May 2009 , 8:12pm by Mylittleflutterby

ski Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ski Posted 25 May 2009 , 4:32pm
post #1 of 4

Hello! I will be going to a class in Toronto at flour confections and wondered if any locals knew a good hotel near this shop? The addy is 1750 Plummer Street, Pickering ON. Haven't been there so not at all familiar with the area. I really appreciate any and all imput. I'm attending the July sessions. TIA thumbs_up.gif

3 replies
mbt4955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbt4955 Posted 25 May 2009 , 5:00pm
post #2 of 4

Did Flour Confections not send you hotel recommendations? I was looking into a class sometime back and the owner (Lisa???) emailed me in response to my specific questions. I would try that approach.

I wish I could go, but my daughter just told me that their summer is too busy for me to come visit - maybe fall. icon_cry.gif If you end up still needing recommendations, PM me. My daughter is on the faculty at the University of Toronto and I would be happy to ask her for you.

What are you going to take?

Shannie13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shannie13 Posted 25 May 2009 , 6:46pm
post #3 of 4

I actually live in Toronto and if you are driving up here I can give you some advice on where you might want to stay and price ranges. There really isn't anything too close to the store but in the surrounding area there are alot of motels and hotels that are a broad range.

If you need any help just give me a shout and I will give you some numbers to call.

Mylittleflutterby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mylittleflutterby Posted 25 May 2009 , 8:12pm
post #4 of 4

I live really close to Lisa's shop and will be attending a class there next month.. if you need reccomendations for the area feel free to pm me

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%