Picture ??

Decorating By krissycupcakes Updated 28 May 2009 , 12:37am by 7yyrt

krissycupcakes Posted 25 May 2009 , 6:22am
post #1 of 7

why is it that sometimes people cant comment on my pics. my mom just told me ..... makes me feel better i thought everyone was looking but it wasnt worth commenting. why cant you comment all the time is it the way it uploaded???

6 replies
G_Cakes Posted 25 May 2009 , 6:37am
post #2 of 7

you should go to your profile, there is a box that needs to be checked off so that you allow others to comment on your pic's...

Also I noticed that when a person is not signed in they can not comment on pic's or forums.

hope this helps icon_smile.gif

Miss Lizzy

kakeladi Posted 25 May 2009 , 10:54pm
post #3 of 7

You certainly have some wonderfully creative designs!
I suggest you watch the backgrounds when you take photos. Clean up around you &/or hide it behind a piece of material or a show board. In the long run you will be happier to have a nice, clean pic to show off icon_smile.gif

7yyrt Posted 26 May 2009 , 4:00pm
post #4 of 7

You made it SPIT ?!?
I had no trouble commenting. LOVE the llama!

LittleLinda Posted 28 May 2009 , 12:07am
post #5 of 7

Personally, if I take the time to click on a photo, I ALWAYS leave a comment. It doesn't take much effort and makes people feel good. But, alas, not everybody takes the time. I'll look at a few of your cakes right now.

varika Posted 28 May 2009 , 12:16am
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissycupcakes

why is it that sometimes people cant comment on my pics. my mom just told me ..... makes me feel better i thought everyone was looking but it wasnt worth commenting. why cant you comment all the time is it the way it uploaded???

Because you're whining.

Not everyone SEES your photos, and now I don't want to go look at them.

7yyrt Posted 28 May 2009 , 12:37am
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by varika

Because you're whining.
Not everyone SEES your photos, and now I don't want to go look at them.

I see no whining, Varika, just a request for people to look and see if the comments work.

Iron your panties, dear.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%