Cookie Cutter Sale 25% Off

Baking By sara91 Updated 25 May 2009 , 1:55pm by tujy

sara91 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sara91 Posted 24 May 2009 , 5:24pm
post #1 of 6

You can get 25% off all products here including handmade premium stainless steel cookie cutters.

Stainless steel cookie cutters will outlast copper and are much stronger than tin cutters.

They are even dishwasher safe.

icon_biggrin.gif

http://blossomsugarart.com/

Enter discount coupon BLOSSOM when you checkout to receive 25% off everything in store.

5 replies
cindy58 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy58 Posted 24 May 2009 , 5:29pm
post #2 of 6

Thanks for the info and code! Nice items there.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 24 May 2009 , 5:36pm
post #3 of 6

I love the website! Thanks for sharing. I had never heard of that company before!

plbennett_8 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
plbennett_8 Posted 24 May 2009 , 7:45pm
post #4 of 6

As this is an Australian business, does anyone know the shipping, and time lapse to buy from them?

cindy58 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy58 Posted 24 May 2009 , 9:31pm
post #5 of 6

I'm a satisfied previous customer -- for 6 cookie cutters, the shipping was $7.27, and the estimated time to arrive by air mail was 11 days -- I'm not sure of the exact date of arrival, but that was close. She also emails to let you know when they have shipped, etc.

Sign up for their "cookie decorating lessons" (or called something similar) and she will email you some instructions and recipes. She has a Glace' type one made with honey rather than corn syrup and a bit of lemon juice in it. I haven't tried it yet, but I plan to.

tujy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tujy Posted 25 May 2009 , 1:55pm
post #6 of 6

woohoo! thanks for the heads up. i was already planning to buy a few things from this site icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%