Help...need Fodant Letter Cutters!!!!

Decorating By Lisaa1996 Updated 24 May 2009 , 12:21am by Lisaa1996

Lisaa1996 Posted 23 May 2009 , 11:26pm
post #1 of 4

Hi everyone! Just a question....where do you all get your gum paste/fondant letter cutters? I really like the ones I keep seeing on cakes on here that are kinda fancy but with little "curly q's" (that's the best way I can describe them) icon_smile.gif.
Thanks for the help!!!!

3 replies
tonedna Posted 23 May 2009 , 11:34pm
post #2 of 4

Go to Check for tappits and funky letters.
Edna icon_smile.gif

diane Posted 23 May 2009 , 11:36pm
post #3 of 4

ditto! just got mine from globalsugarart!!!!

Lisaa1996 Posted 24 May 2009 , 12:21am
post #4 of 4

Thanks icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%