Penis - Hard Or Soft...

Decorating By sweetcakes Updated 31 May 2009 , 10:01pm by pipercakes

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 23 May 2009 , 7:33pm
post #1 of 7

OK, im talking cake here!!!!! ive made many penis cakes and i use a mold and 50/50 to make the penis, stuffing it with RKT, so its pretty hard when i assemble the cake. next time i would like to make it so perhaps it still stands up but not be too hard to bite into. Im wondering how others make theirs. Would i be able to mold the RKT then just wrap it in regular fondant and have it stay up, making it more edible. just getting ready for my next one in a couple of weeks.

6 replies
Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 23 May 2009 , 7:59pm
post #2 of 7

mold around a cookie stick

sweetcravings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcravings Posted 23 May 2009 , 8:15pm
post #3 of 7

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 23 May 2009 , 9:02pm
post #4 of 7

For "standing at attention" I use a Tootsie Roll. They are available in a few sizes, use whichever size fits.

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 24 May 2009 , 7:37am
post #5 of 7

Hard yet edible--totally my cup of tea as I like everything in my cake sturdy yet edible. As you can see, I made a torso in my dress cake. Nothing supports it inside, its pure RKT covered in fondant. But if you like your private part long (10 inches or so) then I would suggest you put some type of long hard pretzel to support it.

Good luck with your cake and hopefully everyone drools over how beautiful it is.

bebea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bebea Posted 27 May 2009 , 6:25pm
post #6 of 7

the long pretzel rods should work great - just use 2 or 3 to get the right size.

pipercakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pipercakes Posted 31 May 2009 , 10:01pm
post #7 of 7

I have found pretzel rods can break pretty easily, but I'm sure you'd choose studier ones as support. How about a full-size candy bar? One of the stiffer varieties, such 2 butterfingers back to back or a snickers?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%