I'm Sooooooooo Excited!!!

Baking By verono Updated 27 May 2009 , 5:43pm by angeleyes5

verono Posted 22 May 2009 , 11:18am
post #1 of 18

Here in Canada, we don't have a lots of place to buy cookie cutter...

I was looking for a beer bottle cookie cutter and the few places I could find it was on ebay, foosecookiecutter, etc...
So I talked to my sister about it and she said : My friend from Seattle is coming on June 14th, she could bring it to you! (I'm also doing for that friend cookies for her wedding, at a really good price)...

So I was supposed to only get the beer bottle... but now I'm on foosecookiecutter and my cart has a looooot of thing in it !
I'm like a kid on christmas!!! icon_lol.gif

17 replies
JGMB Posted 22 May 2009 , 11:25am
post #2 of 18

I got tingly all over just reading this. I'm excited for you -- enjoy your cutters!!!!!!!!!!!

Minstrelmiss Posted 22 May 2009 , 11:25am
post #3 of 18

I love getting new cake toys icon_smile.gif Good for you!

sweetjan Posted 22 May 2009 , 11:34am
post #4 of 18

Oh, I'm jealous....but very happy for you! Have fun!! And tell us what you get!!!

Bluehue Posted 22 May 2009 , 11:41am
post #5 of 18

thumbs_up.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif I know how you feel - i wait with baited breath when ordering my cookie cutters from Lindy Smith in the UK.
(not alot of choice locally over here icon_rolleyes.gif )
Fortunatley LS ships pretty much as soon as she gets an order -
It is indeed exciting for you - Happy baking verono icon_smile.gif

Bluehue

verono Posted 22 May 2009 , 6:07pm
post #6 of 18

How could I wait so loooonng !! hiihih

This is my order...!

Soda / Beer Bottle - 6 inches
1 Cookie Cutter Crafting Kit
1 Princess Pig & Prince Frog Cookie Cutters(Spring Special)
1 Neck Tie - 5 inches
1 Castle / Fort - 5" w/Brace Cookie Cutter
1 Bulldozer - 3 inches
1 Dump Truck - 3.25 inches
1 Charcoal Grill - 3.5 inches
1 Carriage - 5 inches
1 Ladies Shoe 3.5 inches
1 Magic Wand - 4 inches
1 Flip Flop - 4 inches
1 Winter's Cap Cookie Cutter - 3.5 inches
1 Wooly Sheep - 3 inch
1 Bowling Pin & Ball - 3.5 inches
1 Tools - Pliers 4.5 inches
1 Violin - 3 inch
1 Margarita Glass 4.25 inches
1 Martini Glass - 4.25 inches

Bluehue Posted 22 May 2009 , 6:14pm
post #7 of 18

Now that is what you call a *cookie cutter order* - icon_lol.gificon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif
Next decisson is - which one do you use first - icon_wink.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Bluehue icon_smile.gif

verono Posted 22 May 2009 , 6:23pm
post #8 of 18

Oh I have a plan for this....!

My sister's friend will be in Montreal on June 14th.. And my sister will possibly come at my home in that week...
So I'll use the tie cookie cutter for Father's day...

Then my sister is moving on July 1st... and i'm doing beer bottle cookie.. icon_smile.gif

And next on July 17, i need to do cookie for my husband office .. i was supposed to do tools but now i'll do also the dump truck and the bulldozer (it's a construction compagny)
In october, it's my daughter birthday.. (3yrs old)... i'll do the magic wand, carriage, shoe, castle.. because i'm having a princess theme icon_smile.gif

So, it will go on and on and on....!

pouchet82 Posted 22 May 2009 , 6:25pm
post #9 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by verono

Here in Canada, we don't have a lots of place to buy cookie cutter...

I was looking for a beer bottle cookie cutter and the few places I could find it was on ebay, foosecookiecutter, etc...
So I talked to my sister about it and she said : My friend from Seattle is coming on June 14th, she could bring it to you! (I'm also doing for that friend cookies for her wedding, at a really good price)...

So I was supposed to only get the beer bottle... but now I'm on foosecookiecutter and my cart has a looooot of thing in it !
I'm like a kid on christmas!!! icon_lol.gif

Have you tried Golda's Kitchen online? They have some great stuff, lots of cookie cutters, I order from them all the time, it's easier than driving across the border to stock up icon_biggrin.gif

verono Posted 22 May 2009 , 6:27pm
post #10 of 18

Yeah I'm always ordering a lot of thing from them, but they don't have all the cookie cutter I wanted icon_smile.gif

SJ169 Posted 22 May 2009 , 6:30pm
post #11 of 18

I dont know where abouts in Canada you are, but in Langley BC there a cake supply store called Scoop and Save. They have soo much stuff! I went there for the first time this week and it was great..like a kid in a candy store (and they even have candy) the prices were really good as well. All of them were between 2.00-2.50. I got a whole bunch of baby cookie cutters, cancer ribbon and a martini glass.

verono Posted 22 May 2009 , 6:39pm
post #12 of 18

I'm in Montreal (QC)...
I know a few shop that they have cookie cutter... but nothing really special like the onlineshop in the US..!

Bluehue Posted 22 May 2009 , 6:44pm
post #13 of 18
Quote:

Oh I have a plan for this....!

icon_lol.gif That is A PLAN - and then some - thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif
If your not on here we know where you will be - icon_wink.gif (in the kitchen)
Enjoy

Bh icon_smile.gif

pouchet82 Posted 22 May 2009 , 7:17pm
post #14 of 18
Quote:

I'm in Montreal (QC)...
I know a few shop that they have cookie cutter... but nothing really special like the onlineshop in the US..!

Me too!! Check out Bulk Barn in DDO, they have a decent selection of cookie cutters and MUCH cheaper than other stores. They probably don't have what you were looking for, but next time check there. It is my new favorite store for baking supplies!

verono Posted 22 May 2009 , 7:47pm
post #15 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by pouchet82

Quote:

I'm in Montreal (QC)...

Me too!! Check out Bulk Barn in DDO, they have a decent selection of cookie cutters and MUCH cheaper than other stores. They probably don't have what you were looking for, but next time check there. It is my new favorite store for baking supplies!

Thank you !!
I'm from the East of the island, so the next time I'll go where I buy my packaging supply (emballage tout in Ville St-Laurent), I'll go there! thumbs_up.gif

angeleyes5 Posted 27 May 2009 , 5:30pm
post #16 of 18

I am having trouble finding this store on e-bay! Can someone post a link?

verono Posted 27 May 2009 , 5:41pm
post #17 of 18
angeleyes5 Posted 27 May 2009 , 5:43pm
post #18 of 18

Thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%