I Just Gotta Rave!

Decorating By all4cake Updated 18 Jan 2013 , 7:52am by cylstrial

all4cake Posted 22 May 2009 , 6:46am
post #1 of 6

I placed an order Tuesday morning with www.******************

I received a call a short while later letting me know that a certain item was out and I was asked if I would like a similar item or would I like to wait until it came in. I chose the similar item.

The above action gets them rave reviews from me...that is customer service for sure.

But then...
I received my order Thursday afternoon...securely packed and everything included.

They have great prices to begin with but the extra 10% off by using the cakecentral code only made my whole shopping experience that much better.

I must say thank you to Leahs (I had first heard about it when she had mentioned them in a thread)...Thank You!

5 replies
all4cake Posted 22 May 2009 , 4:41pm
post #2 of 6

Globalsugarart.com has phenomenal customer service and lightening quick shipping! My bad for trying to tell others about another company that also delivers satisfaction....AND A 10% DISCOUNT TO CCers!

chilz822 Posted 22 May 2009 , 5:54pm
post #3 of 6

It's ok, all4cake... on your recommendation and words I have read from others, I placed an order this morning and took advantage of the discount! I have also order from the other place, and they were great also.... but hey, 10% is 10% more money I have to spend on more supplies!
icon_biggrin.gif

all4cake Posted 22 May 2009 , 6:33pm
post #4 of 6

Thank you for chiming in! I've not found 1 single company that can deliver everything, deliver it when I want it, process my order with a virtual smile (leaving me feeling comfortable about placing the order and them being glad I did), and at a competitive price on product and shipping. I don't even fantasize about finding one.

For me, customer service is probably tops on the list, followed by price then delivery time/costs. Both of the companies Global Sugar Art and www.****************** have gone way beyond my expectations in each of the categories. Sometimes items aren't available (whether not offered or OOS) at one and it's good to know of other reliable sources to attain the products we may desperately need. If we don't share these places with others, someone may fall victim to those places that seem to have everything but once ordered, it never arrives or the wrong stuff arrives and they give you a "tough shi+" response.

chilz822 Posted 23 May 2009 , 12:54am
post #5 of 6

Amen cake sista (or brotha!)! I'm a customer service supervisor and I hold reps to a high standard and pass that along when I'm the customer. All it takes is one snag or problem and to have to deal with a bad rep, to make you never want to do business there again. So far, so good... I've had good service at both places!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%