Edible Ink

Decorating By lilboo529 Updated 21 May 2009 , 8:35pm by milissasmom

lilboo529 Posted 21 May 2009 , 8:06pm
post #1 of 8

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY EDIBLE MARKERS AND IF THEY WORK GOOD? I'M JUST STARTING OUT AND WANT TO TRY THEM OUT

7 replies
tiggy2 Posted 21 May 2009 , 8:14pm
post #2 of 8

Some work better then others. Try global sugar art's website. I didn't think the wilton ones worked very very good.

katta87_2005 Posted 21 May 2009 , 8:14pm
post #3 of 8

I think hobby lobby sells them but i'm not sure. I've never used them but always wondered how they turn out. Good luck

BabeyCakey Posted 21 May 2009 , 8:17pm
post #4 of 8

I just bought mine at Michael's last week and used them for the first time...they work great, and I will use them from now on. I just posted the cake today that I used them on (graduation cake in my photos). I wrote on fondant with no problem at all. Hope that helps!

lilboo529 Posted 21 May 2009 , 8:23pm
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabeyCakey

I just bought mine at Michael's last week and used them for the first time...they work great, and I will use them from now on. I just posted the cake today that I used them on (graduation cake in my photos). I wrote on fondant with no problem at all. Hope that helps!

WHAT WAS THE BRAND OF IT?

BabeyCakey Posted 21 May 2009 , 8:29pm
post #6 of 8

I bought a pack of the Wilton Food Writers with the bold tips. It's the first time I've ever used edible ink, so I didn't have anything to compare it to...but I was pleased with them. icon_smile.gif

lilboo529 Posted 21 May 2009 , 8:34pm
post #7 of 8

THANKS FOR THE HELP I AM GOING TO GET SOME THIS WEEKEND HOPFULLY THE MICHAELS AROUND HERE HAS THEM.... icon_smile.gif

milissasmom Posted 21 May 2009 , 8:35pm
post #8 of 8

I have a set from Kopy Kake and the Wilton set. My Wilton set actually works better than my Kopy Kake set!! Go figure icon_smile.gif I use them both for different things.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%