Need Help With Male 30Th Birthday Cake Please.

Decorating By HannahLass Updated 21 May 2009 , 12:29pm by lomfise

HannahLass Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HannahLass Posted 21 May 2009 , 9:51am
post #1 of 4

Hi,
Ok I seriously need help people lol. I have a cake to decorate for saturday morning but have no ideas at all and I mean nada nothing nowt. I suck at doing cakes for men all my cakes want to be female! They gave me nothing to go with just said do what you want i'm sure it will be great. It is a 30th birthday cake. Any and all ideas would be greatly appreciated, have made one 9 inch x 3 inch deep round but am quite happy to make more for the right design. Thankyou in advance and I'm sure I will thank you again.
HanX

3 replies
lomfise Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lomfise Posted 21 May 2009 , 10:10am
post #2 of 4

Didn't they tell you anything about his interests? Football, cars, fishing, etc.?
Otherwise you can never go wrong with a breast cake for a man, like the one I have posted below (I don't remember where I found it, so I hope the owner doesn't mind).
Or perhaps a topsy turvy cake in blues and greens, or a cup of coffee if he's a coffedrinker. Or perhaps stacked presents. Or a beer can cake.
I have plenty of ideas, let me know if you want more.

Oh, just remembered, try looking here, http://www.thecakestore.co.uk/acatalog/Mainly_Men.html It's a whole section just with cakes for men.
LL

HannahLass Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HannahLass Posted 21 May 2009 , 12:16pm
post #3 of 4

lomfise I am loving the idea of a boob cake!! I have just sent a message to my cousin (it's her other halfs birthday) asking what she thinks. I like the idea I think she will too. You are a star!

lomfise Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lomfise Posted 21 May 2009 , 12:29pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks. icon_redface.gif
I found these in my gallery too, hope they can inspire you.
Good luck with it.
LL
LL
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%