Hi, I'm New Here :)

Lounge By julia77 Updated 22 May 2009 , 3:16am by Shelle_75

julia77 Posted 21 May 2009 , 4:43am
post #1 of 7

Hi everyone.......I'm Julia, 31 years old, married nearly 11 years, 2 children (nearly 4 and just turned 1), and I live in Australia.

I feel a bit of a fraud joining a cake decorating forum haha. I have just finished a cake decorating course - held one night a week for 7 weeks, and from that made one mudcake and one fondant cake. (Fondant cake pic is in Cake Ideas section.....I haven't finished it yet).

Anyway, pleased to meet you all......I absolutely ASPIRE to be as good as everyone here - your work is incredible!!!

6 replies
Rylan Posted 21 May 2009 , 4:58am
post #2 of 7

Hi Julia. I'm Rylan from Las Vegas. Welcome to CC!

cakes22 Posted 21 May 2009 , 12:21pm
post #3 of 7

Hi Julia,

You are going to love this site!!!! They are so right when they say it is very addicting!!!

I have learned so much from CC. The people here are great and are always helpful. And I am in awe of so many, there is so much talent and beautiful artists. It's amazing what people can do with cake, cookies and cuppies!!

Have fun!!!

Kiddiekakes Posted 21 May 2009 , 12:24pm
post #4 of 7

Hi Julia,

Welcome to CC!! I am one of the original members going on 5 years now..This site has been a great inspiration and a wealth of knowledge!!

Jayde Posted 21 May 2009 , 12:26pm
post #5 of 7

Welcome to CC Julia!!

Anything and everything that you can possibly want to know about cake decorating you can find here. Our members are all so talented, and a lot of our original members are a wealth of information on stacking, doweling, GP flowers, figure making, etc. If you need anything just ask!

Bluehue Posted 21 May 2009 , 12:49pm
post #6 of 7

Welcome Julia,
Wonderful to see another Australian. thumbs_up.gif
There is nothing you can't learn from all the talent here - and yes - very addictive - but soooo welcoming.

See you around the forum.

Bluehue. icon_smile.gif

Shelle_75 Posted 22 May 2009 , 3:16am
post #7 of 7

Welcome, Julia! This is the absolute BEST place to learn anything you ever wanted to know about cake decorating!

It's also the absolute BEST place to make new friends!

Quote by @%username% on %date%