Kopykake Decorator Software

Baking By LesGateauxCheri Updated 21 May 2009 , 8:41pm by luv2bake6

LesGateauxCheri Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LesGateauxCheri Posted 21 May 2009 , 2:51am
post #1 of 5

Hi all,
I downloaded the free Kopykake software and I bought the 3 inch round circle frosting paper. There are 6 circles per page. Has anyone figured out a way to print different pictures on the same page instead of 6 of the same pic?

4 replies
TantalizingTreats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TantalizingTreats Posted 21 May 2009 , 2:59am
post #2 of 5

i have ordered stuff from them, i didn't know they had free software to download. Would you be able to post the link... I would like to try it.
I could help with you question too then.. icon_smile.gif

Charleen

iramirez94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iramirez94 Posted 21 May 2009 , 3:00am
post #3 of 5

I hope someone replies. I didn't like the circles because the pictures didn't print centered. I had to trim each picture, so found it easier to just print the pictures on the full sheet and them cut them out. I wasted too many sheets using the circles.

I just created my picture on Word.

HTH

LesGateauxCheri Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LesGateauxCheri Posted 21 May 2009 , 3:47am
post #4 of 5

Really? I used the circles for the first time and it worked perfectly for me. I used the 3 inch cookie cutter and the 3 inch circle template with a 1/4 inch piping line. It worked great. But that is a good idea to print the pics in word - I guess that way I can print different pictures. I'll just have to figure out how to get them the right size.
TantalizingTreats - here is the link:
http://www.kopykake.com/softwaredownload.html

I think you start out with 15 free prints (you can print 15 pages) but then in order to unlock more pages, you need to type in a code that comes on the frosting sheets you order from them. So as long as you use their frosting sheets, you should always have enough printing rights.

luv2bake6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2bake6 Posted 21 May 2009 , 8:41pm
post #5 of 5

The 3-inch frosting circles are actually 3.25 inches so they would not fit on a 3-inch cookie.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%