Hooray, I Got New Kitchenaid! Sale At Dillards-Half Price.

Decorating By georgiapuddinpie Updated 23 May 2009 , 10:22pm by ptanyer

georgiapuddinpie Posted 21 May 2009 , 1:33am
post #1 of 15

I am so excited! My DH bought me a new KitchenAid stand mixer - the Professional 600!! It's so big, I'm sure I can fit 3 or 4 batches in. I am so excited to use it. Looking for a reason now. Main reason for this post though, is to let ya'll know that we got it from Dillard's on sale for $199.00. It was less than the smaller ones sitting next to it and came with a mail in certificate for a free icecream maker attachment (just in time for summer). Just thought I would pass the information along.

14 replies
ptanyer Posted 21 May 2009 , 1:40am
post #2 of 15

What a great, great deal!!! Quick, what state & town? I checked Dillards online and they aren't on sale there. Were there any left at your store?

cricket0616 Posted 21 May 2009 , 1:50am
post #3 of 15

Was it all kitchenaid pro series that were on sale? I looked onliine and they are not on sale there and I don't have a Dillards in my area. I am going to have call my family in Louisiana and ask them to run into the local store to check it out. Thanks for the tip.

sugarycreations Posted 21 May 2009 , 2:07am
post #4 of 15

That's a great deal!

For those of you looking for a good deal, check out kitchenaid.com. You can buy refurbished ones at varying prices depending on what they have. I paid @185 including shipping for one.

georgiapuddinpie Posted 21 May 2009 , 2:12am
post #5 of 15

I got it in Jacksonville, Florida. Orange Park Mall to be exact. They had two more left on the table where I got mine. The regular size was on sale too, but was 299.00 and not Professional series and smaller. Hope this helps icon_smile.gif

georgiapuddinpie Posted 21 May 2009 , 2:16am
post #6 of 15

oh yeah, forgot to say the box says 575 watts and 14 cup flour capacity?, 6 quart bowl with handle

Alice1230 Posted 21 May 2009 , 2:24am
post #7 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarycreations

That's a great deal!

For those of you looking for a good deal, check out kitchenaid.com. You can buy refurbished ones at varying prices depending on what they have. I paid @185 including shipping for one.

someone posted about this the other day so I wnt to ka.com and didnt see anything about refurbished machines....can you be more specific on where to look on their site?!?!?!? thanks

notapro Posted 21 May 2009 , 3:23am
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiapuddinpie

I got it in Jacksonville, Florida. Orange Park Mall to be exact. They had two more left on the table where I got mine. The regular size was on sale too, but was 299.00 and not Professional series and smaller. Hope this helps icon_smile.gif

too funny! That is right down the road from me. I guess I'll be trekking over there after I drop off the kiddos at preschool tomorrow.

sugarycreations Posted 21 May 2009 , 1:59pm
post #9 of 15

Alice,

when you go to kitchenaid.com, I clicked on stand mixers until I reached a page that listed current offers. Click on current offers & then click on more deals. Then you can click on the factory discounted ones &/or the refurbished ones. What they have varies from time to time so keep looking. I also don't understand why but there's a big variation in the price of the refurbished ones. Good luck.

G_Cakes Posted 21 May 2009 , 2:06pm
post #10 of 15

LOL thats to funny...my DH just got me a new KA the 6 quart 575 watt PRo...mind you we are in Ontario Canada but they normally retail for about $750.00 + taxes out here and we got it for $400.00... taxes included!

I got the meringue color and I just love it!!

twindees Posted 21 May 2009 , 2:11pm
post #11 of 15

I knew there was a reason I had to go to Orange Park Mall yesterday but with all this rain we have been having I just could not bring myself too go. For a deal like that I would have surely gone. I already have 2 mixers but my Mom could surely use a 6qt. She currently have the 5qt but that extra qt makes a difference. Then she could give hers to my sister.

Thanks for the tip. I will go on my lunch break to see if they still have the deal, or maybe they have some left in the back.

Thanks

cricket0616 Posted 21 May 2009 , 3:38pm
post #12 of 15

Thanks for the tip. I just called the store in Louisiana and bought one. They only have 3 at that price. My family is coming to visit next week and they are bringing her. YEAH!

sugarycreations Posted 23 May 2009 , 3:47pm
post #13 of 15

My refurbished KitchenAid got here yesterday so now I have 2 things on my to do list.

1. I have to bake something to try it out. icon_wink.gif

2. I have to find somebody to repair my KitchenAid. The piece that holds the beaters dropped down. Luckily, it didn't happen UNTIL I had finished the last batch of icing I was working on.

Alice1230 Posted 23 May 2009 , 7:09pm
post #14 of 15

thanks sugarycreations. I will go look right now!

ptanyer Posted 23 May 2009 , 10:22pm
post #15 of 15

So sad...every Dillards I called was sold out icon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%