So I Think I Should Make...

Decorating By JaimeAnn Updated 21 May 2009 , 3:00pm by jer702

JaimeAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaimeAnn Posted 20 May 2009 , 10:10pm
post #1 of 12

My 200th post be a good one!

I would like to thank ALL of my CC Sisters (and brothers) for all of the great inspiration, advice, laughter (cough*INDYDEBI*cough), and support!
Thanks for your willingness to share your knowledge, Give us a good kick in the butt when we need it and generally going out of your way to help those that are still learning!

You all are great !!!!!!!

Sending you all much love!!!!

JaimeAnn

11 replies
Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 20 May 2009 , 10:20pm
post #2 of 12

I can't live without CC!

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 20 May 2009 , 10:28pm
post #3 of 12

Remove post

jer702 Posted 20 May 2009 , 10:29pm
post #4 of 12

Duplicate

cata29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cata29 Posted 20 May 2009 , 10:36pm
post #5 of 12

jamieann i agree with you this site has change my life!!
and everyday i look forward to it!

JaimeAnn Posted 21 May 2009 , 12:10am
post #6 of 12

OH I meant that for everyone EXCEPT jer702 ! icon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_lol.gificon_eek.gificon_wink.gif

I am totally gonna find you when I come to Vegas!!!!

(and get you drunk on pineapple upside down cake drinks) Hhahahahahahahah party.gifmadhatter.gifshhh.gif

SJ169 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SJ169 Posted 21 May 2009 , 12:18am
post #7 of 12

I agree! everyone is so so helpful! everytime im not sure of something or have a question some one will answer it! I look forward to reading all of the new information everyday! and looking at soem of the most amazing cake pictures i have ever seen!

solascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
solascakes Posted 21 May 2009 , 12:28am
post #8 of 12

This site has done so much for me too, sooo helpful.

jer702 Posted 21 May 2009 , 1:14am
post #9 of 12

JamieAnn....Judging by my posts earlier, I was already drunk off something icon_twisted.gif I was in your side of the world last weekend, and I hated every second of it. Not sure over what part your at, but it was soooo freaking humid, I couldn't stand it. I love my desert heat icon_lol.gif

Ps, just let me know when your hitting up Sams Town, i'll come find you icon_cool.gif

krissycupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krissycupcakes Posted 21 May 2009 , 1:25am
post #10 of 12

I have to say not only has this site given me the laughs i needed to get through the rough cake nights ive had but it has taught me sooo much honestly you guys are my teachers thanks so much to all of you who answer posts, comment on pictures and help. not only do we help eachother but we have all giving eachother something to look foward to even if its just another ? to be answered.

JaimeAnn Posted 21 May 2009 , 5:39am
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jer702

JamieAnn....Judging by my posts earlier, I was already drunk off something icon_twisted.gif I was in your side of the world last weekend, and I hated every second of it. Not sure over what part your at, but it was soooo freaking humid, I couldn't stand it. I love my desert heat icon_lol.gif

Ps, just let me know when your hitting up Sams Town, i'll come find you icon_cool.gif

I am in Good Ole Bakersfield California. Where last Sunday it was Cool Breezy 105 degrees. icon_evil.gificon_mad.gificon_cry.gif

My sister is staying at the Wynn this weekend Her friends rich boyfriend booked them an $800 a night suite for memorial weekend. I think I need a new Boyfriend ! icon_eek.gif

jer702 Posted 21 May 2009 , 3:00pm
post #12 of 12

Well we went to Anaheim (Disneyland) always stop at Bakersfield and your right it wasn't sticky.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%