Alabama Users--Help Please! Need Red Satin Ice In-State

Decorating By uabcjgrad2006 Updated 21 May 2009 , 1:34am by shadowgypsie

uabcjgrad2006 Posted 20 May 2009 , 7:17pm
post #1 of 3

Hi All--but particularly those in the south. I need Red Satin Ice and Navy Blue Americolor products but don't know where to call. I've called Louise's Cakes n Things but they don't have any red satin ice in stock and they don't carry Americolor. I know there are places like Global Sugar that I can order from but with the holiday coming up I don't know if I will get it in time. I need it in one week, give or take a day (Today is Wednesday). And I cannot afford to do 2-day shipping because it's SOOOO expensive! (like $29). I'd like to call someone in or around Alabama so that the chances of me getting it in time are greater.

If you know of a supplier in the South please PM me and let me know...I appreciate your help!!!!!!!

2 replies
kbgieger Posted 20 May 2009 , 8:35pm
post #2 of 3

I don't know of any local suppliers, but I would call Global Sugar Art to see about their shipping times. My last order was made on Wed. 5/6, sent UPS ground, and received by me on Mon. 5/11. I ordered in the morning and it was shipped the same day. It might be worth checking into.

shadowgypsie Posted 21 May 2009 , 1:34am
post #3 of 3

I am in GA and we have a store called Cake Art.

Their web site is HTH

I just did a search and found this place for you. No web address though.

Bake And Decorate Shop

201 Drippings Sprng Rd Nw, Cullman, AL 35055-2227

Contact Phone:   (256) 739-4300

Quote by @%username% on %date%