What Can Be Subsatuted For Frostin Pride?

Decorating By baking_fool Updated 22 May 2009 , 12:04pm by baking_fool

baking_fool Posted 20 May 2009 , 2:36am
post #1 of 6

I live in Cody Wy and I do not have access to a Smart and Final and from what I understand this is the only place you can buy Frostin Pride, I have several recipes for icings and fillings that use Frostin Pride along with several other ingredients. I was wondering if there is something I can subsutite for it?

5 replies
misabel99 Posted 20 May 2009 , 7:54pm
post #2 of 6

you can use bettercream

baking_fool Posted 20 May 2009 , 9:52pm
post #3 of 6

do you by chance know where I can buy that?

patty5 Posted 21 May 2009 , 2:51am
post #4 of 6
Originally Posted by baking_fool

do you by chance know where I can buy that?

I have heard you can buy it at sam's club

mellee Posted 21 May 2009 , 10:28am
post #5 of 6

Baking_fool, there's a whole thread going on about it in the Cupcake forum here: http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-601193.html Hope this helps! icon_smile.gif

baking_fool Posted 22 May 2009 , 12:04pm
post #6 of 6

Awsome thank you!! I am rather new to this sight and am still learning how to find all of the advice and stuff icon_razz.gif
Thank you for the help.

Quote by @%username% on %date%