Package / Transport Cupcake Bouquet

Decorating By ljdills Updated 20 May 2009 , 1:52am by ljdills

ljdills Posted 19 May 2009 , 6:26pm
post #1 of 3

I have made cupcake bouquets for my childs teachers and I have no idea how to transport them. Fortunately I live close to the school, so I held them (2 at a time) while my husband drove. (We had to make 3 trips) There has got to be an easier way!! Even though I used the clay pots mine are still top heavy. I also wanted to know how you cover them? I hated delivering them to the school and them just out in the open. GERMFEST !!!
Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

2 replies
sillywabbitz Posted 19 May 2009 , 10:54pm
post #2 of 3

I can actually help you hereicon_smile.gif I love making cupcake bouquets because I think they're so cute. What I do is get shallow boxes, like small fedex boxes . Place the container on them and draw a circle tight around the container. Then place teh container away and cut out the circle perfectly.

Next, take the exacto or scissors and make small slits around the circle, so that you can push the container through the circle.

Once you do this, they should stand nice and stable. You can but no skid mats on the floor board of your car and place them there. I have traveled with me.

Here is a pic of the box.

Hope that helps.

ljdills Posted 20 May 2009 , 1:52am
post #3 of 3

Thank you !! I knew that there had to be a better way than having to hold them !!

Quote by @%username% on %date%