Fondant Source.com - Wow!

Decorating By Munchkinette Updated 19 May 2009 , 6:29pm by pipe-dreams

Munchkinette Posted 19 May 2009 , 6:10pm
post #1 of 4

Wow, all I can is wow! I'm so impressed with their customer service. I had ordered a couple magic line pans on Sunday from them. Well today I get call from them letting me that they sold out of the pans I ordered over the weekend, and that their next shipment wouldn't be in till toward the end of this week. Which meant that my pans wouldn't be able to be sent to me till next week and he wanted to know if I still wanted them or not. I told them yes of course! I am just so impressed, I've never had someone call like that about an order. Wow! They will definitely be getting more business from me!

Becky

3 replies
pipe-dreams Posted 19 May 2009 , 6:17pm
post #2 of 4

I know, Brian is the BEST! They are just so accommodating and nice. They definitely go above and beyond what most places do. I always order through them.

MacsMom Posted 19 May 2009 , 6:23pm
post #3 of 4

He called me, too, to say that they were out of a particular pan and offered to send the same size pan but in a 3" deep instead thumbs_up.gif . I hate 3" deep pans but I needed that size ASAP so I took him up on it.

Their prices are phenomenal, but they hardly ever have what I need I stock!

And did you know that if you use "cakecentral" in the coupon code you will recieve an additional 10% off your entire order?

pipe-dreams Posted 19 May 2009 , 6:29pm
post #4 of 4

Yeah, he sells out really quickly. He just expanded into mostly cake supplies, so he is working on getting more stuff and bigger shipments. If he is out of stock, shoot him an email or call and he will tell you when it will be in stock. I stopped by there while on vacation in Fl. I called him a week in advance, and needed 20# fondant and 5# black fondant. When he got the delivery in, he out these aside for me to pick up the next day. After pulling mine aside, he "restocked" online, and was sold out within a few hours. HIs stuff is so cheap it just goes REAL quick.
BTW, if he doesn't have something you need, let him know and he can get it for you!
Geesh, it sounds like I work for him icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%