Cake Dec. Stores San Diego, Vegas, Salt Lake, Twin Falls ?

Decorating By lovetravel Updated 1 Jun 2009 , 4:36am by Rylan

lovetravel Posted 19 May 2009 , 2:55pm
post #1 of 9

Hello,
I am looking for your favorite decorating supply stores. I will be driving from San Diego to Vegas, to Salt Lake City to Great Falls. Would love some recommendations for stores along the way. Thank You

8 replies
Rylan Posted 19 May 2009 , 11:14pm
post #2 of 9

San Deigo has "Do it with Icing", Las Vegas has Treasures by Jan (Henderson Area) and Chef rubber I believe.

dellboi2u Posted 20 May 2009 , 12:31am
post #3 of 9

In Salt Lake, the best one is Orson Gigi's. It is off of I-15 and 3300 South. Head East off the 3300 South Exit, turn right at 7-Eleven Gas Station and it is up the road on the right.

LadyKinster Posted 29 May 2009 , 9:04am
post #4 of 9

Thank you Rylan, I've been looking for a place in Las Vegas for EVER!

Rylan Posted 30 May 2009 , 3:16am
post #5 of 9

LadyKinster, no problem. I'm glad to know there are other people in my area who share the same interests. Btw, you can also try Sur la Table at the Miracle Mile Shop.

LadyKinster Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 3:13am
post #6 of 9

RylanTy, I went to Treasures By Jan on Saturday.... what an awesome place! It's a bit small but she has EVERYTHING!
Thank you so much for posting!

Rylan Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 3:21am
post #7 of 9

LadyKinster, I'm glad you liked the place. A few things were little expensive though. But I love the owner.

CakeMakar Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 3:39am
post #8 of 9

San Diego has Do It With Icing on Clairemont Mesa Blvd & Standlee's in Chula Vista.

There is also a place called Lakeside Poultry Ranch that carries a lot of cake supplies. I don't know if it has a walk-in store, but I know you can order online or phone & pick-up.

Rylan Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 4:36am
post #9 of 9

There is also Pila's Pantry at Temecula and Norco which is close to SD.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%