Vista Print Magnetic Car Signs - Do You Have One?

Decorating By Cakepro Updated 18 May 2009 , 4:15am by MichelleM77

Cakepro Posted 18 May 2009 , 3:04am
post #1 of 5

So I ordered one of Vista Print's free magnetic car signs. I put "Please be patient with our careful driving - WEDDING CAKE ON BOARD." LOL

Does anyone else have a magnetic car sign from Vista Print? Have they held up well - no cracking or color fading? I am thinking of going ahead and ordering the large one.

Thanks!

4 replies
Justbeck101 Posted 18 May 2009 , 3:13am
post #2 of 5

I do, I had to get to Dallas in a hurry (3 hours away)(Family emergency). I drove quite fast....85-90 mph. I was surprised it did not fly off! The only thing I can say is that when you do not have it on your car, keep it flat. It does get creases very easy. My picture came out beautifully!

in2cakes2 Posted 18 May 2009 , 3:15am
post #3 of 5

I just got mine from there along w/ business cards and I love them!! Great company & great products!

patticakesnc Posted 18 May 2009 , 3:22am
post #4 of 5

I have two, one for each side of my Durango. I also have a static decal for the back window. Shoot I have tshirts , hats, business cards, post cards, key chains...you name it. I have used them for many years and won't order from anyone else.

MichelleM77 Posted 18 May 2009 , 4:15am
post #5 of 5

Mine did not last the winter, but I left it on all the time. It started to peel and cleaning it is impossible, makes it peel even more. Guess I can't complain though, it was free. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%