Preggo Forums?

Lounge By BlondiezBakery Updated 22 May 2009 , 4:32pm by fruitsnack

BlondiezBakery  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlondiezBakery Posted 18 May 2009 , 2:32am
post #1 of 10

Well, I know all of us ladies are big on forums. My husband and I are 'not not trying' to have a baby. icon_smile.gif

So, I thought it would be fun to hop on a good forum to get into it. There are a TON out there, and I want to be on one of the best!

9 replies
 sweetkozie  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetkozie Posted 18 May 2009 , 4:05am
post #2 of 10

The forums on the what to expect when expecting site are really good. They have all different categories to join.

jen1977  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 18 May 2009 , 10:58am
post #3 of 10

I used to go to www.tryingtoconceive.com

BlondiezBakery Posted 18 May 2009 , 2:44pm
post #4 of 10

Thank you!!

KKC  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 18 May 2009 , 6:10pm
post #5 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen1977

I used to go to www.tryingtoconceive.com

Jen did that help u in anyway?? I want to have another baby but I don't want to try too hard because I don't want to be disappointed!

jen1977 Posted 18 May 2009 , 7:11pm
post #6 of 10

I spent a ton of time on that site when we were trying with out first. I did learn a lot, and stayed there until after my second was born participating in the forums by birthdate, but was too busy with a 22mo old and newborn to keep up. If we decide to have a third, I'm sure I'd go back.

jen1977 Posted 18 May 2009 , 7:14pm
post #7 of 10

Also, when I visited there, they weren't pushing all the herbal stuff. I never bought a thing, just participated and read in the forums.

brincess_b  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 19 May 2009 , 6:25pm
post #8 of 10

i used to use ivillage, they had a huge pregnancy section. not been on in a while, but hopefully its still good. us version is www.ivillage.com then you can look up the boards, and find the right home!
xx

BlondiezBakery Posted 19 May 2009 , 8:53pm
post #9 of 10

Thanks for the help. I have been finding a lot of great resources...I swear 50% of the internet is pregnancy/baby related. ha ha

While I am looking, I am trying to not be too obsessive about it...b/c we are 'technically supposed to just be letting the cards fall where they do'. So, I don't want to get too worked up over it, but it is so much fun!

fruitsnack  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fruitsnack Posted 22 May 2009 , 4:32pm
post #10 of 10

The boards at www.babynames.com are great. They have a ttc board (trying to conceive), plus pregnancy boards and parenting boards.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%