Name On Photos

Decorating By preciosa225 Updated 17 May 2009 , 4:47am by preciosa225

preciosa225 Posted 17 May 2009 , 2:20am
post #1 of 4

Can someone tell me how to put my name across my photos the way so many people do on cc?

3 replies
ptanyer Posted 17 May 2009 , 2:30am
post #2 of 4

You can use a photo editing program and either use a "watermark" or add a layer to the photo as found in Photoshop, Photoshop Elements. There are probably other photo editing software programs that can do the same thing. HTH's!

leily Posted 17 May 2009 , 3:33am
post #3 of 4

I highly recommend Picasa. First off it is FREE (who doesn't like free?) and second it is really easy to use. It is a program from google so if you go to and just type Picasa in the search engine then the link will come up right away.

You can open up your photo in the program, click the Add Text button, type in your text, adjust the size and rotation on your picture and then also change the color and transparency of the text itself. I just added my name to a photo in less than a minute.


preciosa225 Posted 17 May 2009 , 4:47am
post #4 of 4

Thanks so much!

Quote by @%username% on %date%