How Do I Get Ruffled Or Crimped Edges Like This... Tia

Decorating By JaimeAnn Updated 23 May 2009 , 8:38am by solascakes

6 replies
beachcakes Posted 16 May 2009 , 10:31pm
post #2 of 7

I believe that technique is done using crimpers on fondant.

icer101 Posted 16 May 2009 , 10:33pm
post #3 of 7

beautiful cake.. there are so many different designs in crimpers.. that is what is used here.. sold on lots of different cake sites.hth

JaimeAnn Posted 16 May 2009 , 10:45pm
post #4 of 7

Thanks I thought it was some kind of crimper. Off to GSA I go... icon_biggrin.gif

txnonnie Posted 20 May 2009 , 11:55pm
post #5 of 7

I had been wondering what the crimpers were for. Glad to found the answer.

Frankyola Posted 23 May 2009 , 8:12am
post #6 of 7

I have them and I love them thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

solascakes Posted 23 May 2009 , 8:38am
post #7 of 7

JaimeAnn is the cake from cake central,i'll really like to see the rest of this person's pics. Thanks.

Quote by @%username% on %date%