Fathers Day Cake For Cops

Decorating By linda9588 Updated 20 May 2009 , 7:13am by mgigglin

linda9588 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linda9588 Posted 16 May 2009 , 3:34pm
post #1 of 5

my sister in law wants me to make her a cake for fathers day so she can take it to work for all the fathers she is a cop she said make it the way i want but i have no idea what to make so please help thanks

4 replies
BCJean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BCJean Posted 16 May 2009 , 3:44pm
post #2 of 5

I would think if you could do something with a cop helping a child. Maybe holding a child's hand or handing a child a Jr. police officer badge.

2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elise87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elise87 Posted 20 May 2009 , 6:53am
post #4 of 5

Playing off BCjeans idea, you could do the cake in the shape of a police badge and in the middle instead or the normal symbol you can have a cop with a child holding hands etc. then the normal police department and then happy fathers day somewhere

mgigglin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgigglin Posted 20 May 2009 , 7:13am
post #5 of 5

I am a 911 dispatcher and have a dad who is retired sheriff and my sister is an officer. First off, they are going to love anything you make for her to take in. icon_wink.gif I love the idea of incorporating the departments badge if possible. If it is a big department and you end up doing a stacked cake (big or small) then you could make some items out of fondant that represent the department. Like a K9, a bicycle, a little patrol car, a portable radio, baton, handcuffs, even the headsets that the dispatchers wear... just incase there are males in the comm center. icon_wink.gif I know that there are chocolate molds for the radios,baton and handcuffs, so you could even use that. Ok I got carried away, and now inspired to do something for my guys. Good luck and have fun!!

Kim

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%