Gumpaste Drying Time

Decorating By mvucic Updated 21 Aug 2005 , 3:03pm by witch_boots

mvucic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mvucic Posted 20 Aug 2005 , 7:07am
post #1 of 11

Does anyone recall seeing these either online or in store?? Would love to get them icon_smile.gif

Beautiful cake!

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=11&pos=99

Thanks much!
Mirjana

10 replies
gma1956 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gma1956 Posted 20 Aug 2005 , 8:00am
post #2 of 11

sarahscakes said:

Quote:
Quote:

I bought them from Make a Cake in Houston Texas. I think its www.makeacake.com . There are four in one tin.

She mentioned this in a comment on the cake picture..

charlieinMO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
charlieinMO Posted 20 Aug 2005 , 2:03pm
post #3 of 11

I saw the same thing as was about to post but done further a lady from make a cake posted and said they didn't carry them but should would like to icon_smile.gif I hope someone knows. I love them!

luv2cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2cake Posted 20 Aug 2005 , 2:06pm
post #4 of 11

I looked at them just yesterday at a site called www.kitchengifts.com They will be under the wedding section.

Check them out. They have more cookie cutters that I have ever seen in one place.

charlieinMO Posted 20 Aug 2005 , 2:09pm
post #5 of 11

Thanks luv2cake!! Going to check them out now.

luv2cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2cake Posted 20 Aug 2005 , 2:14pm
post #6 of 11

Sure! Glad I could help.
Here is a direct link to the section with those cookie cutters in them (I hope the link will work)

http://kitchengifts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=KCI&Category_Code=weddings

loree001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loree001 Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 2:50pm
post #7 of 11

I have been searching and searching for these cookie cutters, glad you posted! I love that cake too! I showed it to my daughter who is getting married next year, we want to do the shower cake just like her cake, its simply beautiful!

debsuewoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debsuewoo Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 2:55pm
post #8 of 11

they aren't cookie cutters. They are fondant cutters found in the cake aisles at Michaels or Joanns.

Debbi

loree001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loree001 Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 2:56pm
post #9 of 11

I may not be looking correctly, but I can only find the 'bride' cookie cutter, are there more cookie cutters in the shape of formally dressed women?

charlieinMO Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 2:57pm
post #10 of 11

That was the only one I could find also. Will try and look up under fondant cutters. I have never seen these at the Michaels around here icon_sad.gif

witch_boots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
witch_boots Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 3:03pm
post #11 of 11

The bride is actually called 'bride side view' This is a great site, thanks for posting!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%