mvucic Posted 20 Aug 2005 , 7:07am
post #1 of

Does anyone recall seeing these either online or in store?? Would love to get them icon_smile.gif

Beautiful cake!

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=11&pos=99

Thanks much!
Mirjana

10 replies
gma1956 Posted 20 Aug 2005 , 8:00am
post #2 of

sarahscakes said:

Quote:
Quote:

I bought them from Make a Cake in Houston Texas. I think its www.makeacake.com . There are four in one tin.

She mentioned this in a comment on the cake picture..

charlieinMO Posted 20 Aug 2005 , 2:03pm
post #3 of

I saw the same thing as was about to post but done further a lady from make a cake posted and said they didn't carry them but should would like to icon_smile.gif I hope someone knows. I love them!

luv2cake Posted 20 Aug 2005 , 2:06pm
post #4 of

I looked at them just yesterday at a site called www.kitchengifts.com They will be under the wedding section.

Check them out. They have more cookie cutters that I have ever seen in one place.

charlieinMO Posted 20 Aug 2005 , 2:09pm
post #5 of

Thanks luv2cake!! Going to check them out now.

luv2cake Posted 20 Aug 2005 , 2:14pm
post #6 of

Sure! Glad I could help.
Here is a direct link to the section with those cookie cutters in them (I hope the link will work)

http://kitchengifts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=KCI&Category_Code=weddings

loree001 Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 2:50pm
post #7 of

I have been searching and searching for these cookie cutters, glad you posted! I love that cake too! I showed it to my daughter who is getting married next year, we want to do the shower cake just like her cake, its simply beautiful!

debsuewoo Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 2:55pm
post #8 of

they aren't cookie cutters. They are fondant cutters found in the cake aisles at Michaels or Joanns.

Debbi

loree001 Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 2:56pm
post #9 of

I may not be looking correctly, but I can only find the 'bride' cookie cutter, are there more cookie cutters in the shape of formally dressed women?

charlieinMO Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 2:57pm

That was the only one I could find also. Will try and look up under fondant cutters. I have never seen these at the Michaels around here icon_sad.gif

witch_boots Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 3:03pm

The bride is actually called 'bride side view' This is a great site, thanks for posting!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%