Please I Need Ideas Grad/princess

Decorating By Molly2 Updated 16 May 2009 , 1:01pm by Molly2

Molly2 Posted 15 May 2009 , 10:24pm
post #1 of 3

I have a cake request a friend of mine would like for me to make a cake for her daughter who is graduating from High School. She would like the cake to be a graduation Theme And incorporate a princess Theme into it. My question is has any one ever made a cake like this or does anyone have any ideas and pictures that could help me do this Please Help!!!!

2 replies
aztomcat Posted 16 May 2009 , 6:37am
post #2 of 3

I have seen a princess graduation headband. Basically its a pink grad hat (mortar board) with a pink tassel and a silver glittery tiara on top. If you search princess graduation headband in google images you might find a pic.

I would search photos of regular grad cakes and substitute the pink grad hat with tiara on any one of them. On my daughter's cake I added edible images on the sides, maybe the mom could provide some pics of her when she was dressed a a princess or acting like a princess. Prom gowns, childhood dress ups.

Here is a link:

Good luck with it, let me know when you post a pic. I'd love to see the final product.

dee in az

Molly2 Posted 16 May 2009 , 1:01pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you that is a cute idea I want to put a crown and a grad hat on the cake and I was trying to figure out how to do that Mom wants a tier cake I was hoping someone had a picture of one are knew where I cold see one made like what I'm looking for I will post what I come up with

Thank You for you help !!!
Molly thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%