How Do I Go About Getting Lisence

Business By Chonya Updated 17 May 2009 , 11:49pm by Chonya

Chonya Posted 15 May 2009 , 9:31pm
post #1 of 5

i FOUND A PLACE THAT i COULD USE AS A KITCHEN. Im in Fla and w3ould like to start giving out business cards, but dont know how to get this thing rolling. Any help would be appreciated.

4 replies
cocorum21 Posted 15 May 2009 , 9:47pm
post #2 of 5
scroll down to bakers Then you need to contact your city and county to see what you need to provide for them to issue you a license.

Goodluck thumbs_up.gif

Chonya Posted 16 May 2009 , 5:35pm
post #3 of 5

Thank you for the info. Again just to be clear, im only wanting to bake for friends and extended family. But I know I will need pay for some of it eventually. What will I need in this kitchen( inlaw cattage)?

Just_Cakes Posted 17 May 2009 , 10:42pm
post #4 of 5

icon_smile.gifhere in oklahoma, well I should say NW oklahoma they don't say much unless you start advertising. If you do, they require a seperate cooking\\baking area from the family dining area. My mom purchased a small single wide trailor and does all her cake business out of there. Its also handy for her cause she don't have to stop what she's doing and clean up before her bride consultation meetings.

Chonya Posted 17 May 2009 , 11:49pm
post #5 of 5

Did she have to get special stove, sink, ect? And thank you for the help by the way.

Quote by @%username% on %date%