Cake Smell...

Lounge By cakeaddiction Updated 16 May 2009 , 3:22pm by Anntee

cakeaddiction  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeaddiction Posted 15 May 2009 , 9:05pm
post #1 of 8

I have had 2 solicitors (ugg) come to the door today (I'm not normally here), both of them have comment on how wonderful the smell coming out of my house is. LOL We I told one guy it was a cake he laughed because he doesn't like cake but said it smell so good. Hopefully it is as good as it smells, I tried the other WASC recipe here for the first time, used my KA for the first time and make a 1/2 sheet cake for the first time. LOL lots of firsts today. Anyway, I wanted to share because it made me smile today.

7 replies
 costumeczar  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 15 May 2009 , 10:38pm
post #2 of 8

I had an exterminator doing my termite inspection once, and he was looking around in the crawlspace. When he came out he said that it smelled good under the house!

I have people come in and say "oh, it smells so good in here!" all the time, but I can't smell it anymore. icon_rolleyes.gif

scoutmamma  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scoutmamma Posted 15 May 2009 , 11:02pm
post #3 of 8

my husband comes home and says.... oooooh, whatcha bakin???? i dont smell it anymore either... but the neighbors always seem to know when i am trying out something new.

panchanewjersey  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
panchanewjersey Posted 15 May 2009 , 11:12pm
post #4 of 8

There's nothing like the smell of cake filled homes. My kids love it and so do I, you can tell when you see me. lol

bisbqueenb  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bisbqueenb Posted 15 May 2009 , 11:37pm
post #5 of 8

After I have made deposits at the bank, the gals tell me every time they open the drawer they smell sweet/bakery!

JenniferMI  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 16 May 2009 , 1:15pm
post #6 of 8

I joke that the smell is embedded in my wall paper! LOL!

Jen icon_smile.gif

Hey, there are worse smells right??!!

marmalade1687  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marmalade1687 Posted 16 May 2009 , 1:30pm
post #7 of 8

bisbqueenb, that's funny - I thought that it was just my nose! When I run out somewhere after baking, I always think that I smell sugar and cake - it must be coming off my clothes! icon_rolleyes.gif

On another note, my kids can come home from school and pick out what flavors I have been baking that day! icon_lol.gif

Anntee  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Anntee Posted 16 May 2009 , 3:22pm
post #8 of 8

Hey bisbqueenb - I love your 'name.' Spent three years in beautiful Ft Huachuca. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%