Cake Smell...

Lounge By cakeaddiction Updated 16 May 2009 , 3:22pm by Anntee

cakeaddiction Posted 15 May 2009 , 9:05pm
post #1 of 8

I have had 2 solicitors (ugg) come to the door today (I'm not normally here), both of them have comment on how wonderful the smell coming out of my house is. LOL We I told one guy it was a cake he laughed because he doesn't like cake but said it smell so good. Hopefully it is as good as it smells, I tried the other WASC recipe here for the first time, used my KA for the first time and make a 1/2 sheet cake for the first time. LOL lots of firsts today. Anyway, I wanted to share because it made me smile today.

7 replies
costumeczar Posted 15 May 2009 , 10:38pm
post #2 of 8

I had an exterminator doing my termite inspection once, and he was looking around in the crawlspace. When he came out he said that it smelled good under the house!

I have people come in and say "oh, it smells so good in here!" all the time, but I can't smell it anymore. icon_rolleyes.gif

scoutmamma Posted 15 May 2009 , 11:02pm
post #3 of 8

my husband comes home and says.... oooooh, whatcha bakin???? i dont smell it anymore either... but the neighbors always seem to know when i am trying out something new.

panchanewjersey Posted 15 May 2009 , 11:12pm
post #4 of 8

There's nothing like the smell of cake filled homes. My kids love it and so do I, you can tell when you see me. lol

bisbqueenb Posted 15 May 2009 , 11:37pm
post #5 of 8

After I have made deposits at the bank, the gals tell me every time they open the drawer they smell sweet/bakery!

JenniferMI Posted 16 May 2009 , 1:15pm
post #6 of 8

I joke that the smell is embedded in my wall paper! LOL!

Jen icon_smile.gif

Hey, there are worse smells right??!!

marmalade1687 Posted 16 May 2009 , 1:30pm
post #7 of 8

bisbqueenb, that's funny - I thought that it was just my nose! When I run out somewhere after baking, I always think that I smell sugar and cake - it must be coming off my clothes! icon_rolleyes.gif

On another note, my kids can come home from school and pick out what flavors I have been baking that day! icon_lol.gif

Anntee Posted 16 May 2009 , 3:22pm
post #8 of 8

Hey bisbqueenb - I love your 'name.' Spent three years in beautiful Ft Huachuca. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%