Begging For Help With Order Forms And Order Details

Business By nonnyscakes Updated 14 May 2009 , 9:49pm by nonnyscakes

nonnyscakes Posted 14 May 2009 , 8:28pm
post #1 of 8

I have spent the last 4 hours searching for help with creating order forms. I am discouraged and have given up the search. I hate to begin a post on this topic but I just can't locate the information in any of the forum posts. I have tried all manner of search words and phrases. So I beg you, please help me!

I am working on opening a bakery of sorts located in a section of a local store. In preparation, I am developing and customizing paperwork to fit my needs. I was hoping to find some sample order forms that all of you experienced cakers use when taking orders.

Do you have an order form you would be willing to share as a sample?
What information do you collect on your orders?

Thanks in advance for your help!

7 replies
nonnyscakes Posted 14 May 2009 , 9:33pm
post #2 of 8

Help?

CakesbyCindi Posted 14 May 2009 , 9:38pm
post #3 of 8

Have you looked in the gallery titled sketches and patterns? (I think that is the name) there is a sample one in there. Hope this helps.

pipe-dreams Posted 14 May 2009 , 9:38pm
post #4 of 8

I will pm you my contract, as well as a short order form I use for small orders. Pm me if you have any questions!

1234me Posted 14 May 2009 , 9:41pm
post #5 of 8

I agree with Cindi - that section of the gallery is a great place to look. I take mine down on a generic order form and then put the info into Quickbooks which then prints an invoice.

mrswendel Posted 14 May 2009 , 9:42pm
post #6 of 8

page 10 in the sketches and templates gallery has a template of an order form. HTH

nonnyscakes Posted 14 May 2009 , 9:46pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakesbyCindi

Have you looked in the gallery titled sketches and patterns? (I think that is the name) there is a sample one in there. Hope this helps.

I found one in English in that gallery.
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=62429

Thanks

nonnyscakes Posted 14 May 2009 , 9:49pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipe-dreams

I will pm you my contract, as well as a short order form I use for small orders. Pm me if you have any questions!

Thank you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%